Header Ads

The French Brand I Wish I Had Discovered Sooner

Guuuuyyyyys this bag is so amazing in person! It’s by Sezane, a french brand I just recently discovered. It looks like a $1k+ bag – such amazing quality!

 

DETAILS: BLACK SWEATER | WHITE BUTTON UP BLOUSE | LEOPARD PRINT TROUSERS | FAUX FUR COAT | BLACK WESTERN BOOTS | BLACK LEATHER TOTE | LEATHER BELT

I recently discovered the French brand Sezane and am so in love with all their stuff. It’s gorgeous online but once you see it in person, it’s even better. The quality is sooooo good! Every piece feels super high-end. My favorite is probably this leather bag, but I love it all. I had to look up the price again after I got it because I couldn’t believe it was so affordable. It honestly feels like a high-end designer purse. Love how spacious it is too! Great travel bag (when we start traveling again haha), especially with kids when you start to accumulate all their toys.

Linking everything below! Have you guys heard of them before? They are huge in Europe apparently, I’m just late to the game haha.

XX, Christine

The post The French Brand I Wish I Had Discovered Sooner appeared first on Hello Fashion.



from Hello Fashion https://ift.tt/3hi46kj
via techsidesimple

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.