Header Ads

Mama and Mini Matching Pieces

Obsessed with this coat! When you order it right now (or for any order over $150) you can get $100 towards a future purchase. Such a good sale!

DETAILS: LONG SHERPA COAT (ALSO LOVE THIS ONE) | JEANS (UNDER $100) | SHORT UGG BOOTS | BEANIE

OLLIE: SHERPA COAT (SIMILAR HERE) | ZIPPED ONESIE | UGG BOOTS

When I saw this cute little sherpa baby coat it triggered a memory of me and Beckam in matching sherpa and UGG boots (posting below) so I wanted to recreate it with Ollie! UGG boots were one of my first big purchases when I was in high school – I was so proud of them haha! They are still a staple today – my kids all have a pair and love them too. I just got this short version after seeing them style with more relaxed jeans or joggers and sweats. Since they are a little shorter there’s less bunching so you can style them with more than just your favorite leggings. Finding matching mama and boy clothes is sometimes then girl clothes – but sherpa and uggs is an easy universal way to coordinate.

Also right now at Free People you can get $100 towards a future order when you spend $150. They have so many amazing coats and outerwear right now! I think it ends this weekend so definitely order while you can! Such a good sale!!


Here’s the throwback it reminded me of. It’s hard to remember Beckam ever being this little!

Below are some more pieces I’m obsessed with at Free People – perfect chance to pull the trigger on some of these and get $100 to spend on future purchases.

 

XX, Christine

The post Mama and Mini Matching Pieces appeared first on Hello Fashion.



from Hello Fashion https://ift.tt/3qOfnNO
via techsidesimple

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.