Header Ads

November Best-Sellers + Restock Alert!

DECEMBER!! I can’t believe it. This year has flown by! I can’t believe Christmas and then New Years is right around the corner but I’ll be trying to soak in every last second of December since it’s my favorite time of year. Today I’m sharing the top five best-sellers from November that you guys loved:

5. INFLATABLE SNOWMOBILE SLED (UNDER $100)

If you live anywhere with a real winter, this is a NEED! It’s an inflatable sled and fits two people (up to 250 lbs total). It has been such a big hit – we love it! Also love this red plaid inflatable toboggan and this tube – they would be so cute for family pictures!

4. SHERPA PULLOVER (UNDER $30 – LAST SEEN HERE)

This pullover is back in stock in all sizes right now! (Also 20% off right now for orders over $75! It’s been one of my favorite layering pieces this season. So cozy and love the casual oversized vibe.

 

3. METALLIC SHEER MIDI DRESS (ON SALE UNDER $50 – LAST SEEN HERE)

I found this dress in-store and was immediately obsessed. The color is amazing and I love the sheer/metallic fabric. Perfect to dress up over a bodysuit or slip for the holidays or wear it more edgy with pants and combat boots. It’s on major sale right now too for under $50!

2. SHEARLING IZZIE BOOT

These boots are fully stocked right now and now that it’s December, you’ll want to pull the trigger soon to be able to get the most wear out of them this season.

1. SLIP SILK MASK (ON SALE UNDER $30!)

These are my new ultimate favorite masks! They are really good for your skin and have adjustable straps. I bought multiple full price before I found them on sale here 25% off! They would make amazing gifts but also make sure to get one for you too because it’s sooo good!

Did you guys try any of these best-sellers? Let me know in comments what you thought if so! Below are some more off my favorite pieces I shared last month:

 

XX, Christine

The post November Best-Sellers + Restock Alert! appeared first on Hello Fashion.



from Hello Fashion https://ift.tt/3qK72KK
via techsidesimple

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.