Header Ads

This $10 Dress (Non-Maternity) Styled 3 Ways

Love knotting my tees and sweatshirts over my bump! This dress is the perfect non-maternity piece that still works before, during, and after pregnancy.

LOOK 1: GREY SWING DRESS (UNDER $10 – COMES IN 4 COLORS – I’m wearing size medium) | PINK SWEATSHIRT (SIMILAR HERE) | WHITE SNEAKERS

Happy Saturday! With all the construction going on in our house right now, we decided to escape for a little staycation this weekend. It was more of a grab and go packing situation since we went so last minute, so I grabbed a few comfy pieces I could mix and match and wanted to share a few ways I’ve styled them! I got this grey swing dress for $10 and was shocked at how comfortable it is. It’s really versatile and the perfect piece for a weekend getaway or just everyday style since you can wear it so many different ways. I love this sweatshirt (similar here) knotted over it for a casual look with these sneakers.

LOOK 2: GREY SWING DRESS (UNDER $10 – COMES IN 4 COLORS – Im wearing size medium) | WHITE SNEAKERS

You can’t go wrong with a simple swing dress and sneaker combo. I love dresses as an easy one-and-done outfit option and this one is the epitome of the perfect day dress (including pockets! 😍) Also love this sleeved version under $15. Swing dresses are the perfect non-maternity or maternity piece that works well before, during, and after pregnancy!

LOOK 3: GREY SWING DRESS (UNDER $10 – COMES IN 4 COLORS) | RIBBED CARDIGAN | WHITE SNEAKERS

And last but not least, one of of my favorite styling pieces: a long, knit cardigan. Sweaters are a great way to bring in some pretty texture to your look and also to transition your wardrobe for fall. I love the ribbed detailing on this one (under $20 and comes in 4 colors) and how good is this one (on sale under $30)?! This look would be cute with booties too, but I’m living in sneakers right now 😉

Which look is your favorite? Let me know below in comments! I also linked a few other Walmart finds at great price points below. They have free 2-day shipping and returns for orders over $35 if you need anything in a crunch! Here are a few more of great trends you can shop right now.

XX, Christine

*In collaboration with Walmart.

 

The post This $10 Dress (Non-Maternity) Styled 3 Ways appeared first on Hello Fashion.



from Hello Fashion https://ift.tt/2Pddxat
via techsidesimple

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.