Header Ads

Daily Style Diaries: NYC Summer Style

DETAILS: LEOPARD CAMI (RESTOCKED! UNDER $50) | PLEATED LEOPARD SKIRT  (SIMILAR HERE) | SANDALS | CHANEL BAG | SUNGLASSES

It’s been a minute since my last style diaries post, but wanted to share this NYC summer style look. After one quick post of this outfit in between meetings yesterday, I got a ton of questions and comments on these pieces so wanted to put together a quick post to share details!  It’s actually two separates: this leopard cami which I have in multiple colors and is one of my favorite layering pieces! It sold out quickly during the anniversary sale, but it’s fully stocked again and under $50! The skirt was another find from the anniversary sale (last seen in this post). There are only limited sizes but I have a feeling it will be restocked soon. Leopard skirts are huge this fall and I love combining to different prints for fun pattern play! I love this one because it has a stretchy waistband so I can adjust it over my ever-growing bump.

Also wanted to share these sandals – I’ve worn them non-stop this summer and they are actually comfortable enough to wear walking blocks and blocks around the city. Aaaand they are on sale! I think I might need the black now too…

Below are a few more leopard pieces to mix and match for more NYC summer style looks:

 

XX, Christine

The post Daily Style Diaries: NYC Summer Style appeared first on Hello Fashion.



from Hello Fashion https://ift.tt/31rWJh1
via techsidesimple

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.