Header Ads

The Embellished Piece Your Closet is Craving

It’s been a while since I wore something so embellished but I love the sequin detailing on this dress!

The hotel I stayed at last week in NY had the iconic neon lit escalator that I have been dying to see!

DETAILS: SEQUIN MINI DRESS | GOLD HEELS | BLUSH UMBRELLA (SIMILAR HERE) | CHANEL BAG

Happy Wednesday! We just made it back home from Lake Powell – I had super limited cell service while I was there, so I will be sharing all of my pictures and a travel post for any of you who have questions about it soon!

Last week in NYC, I stopped by a showroom that has some of my favorite brands and was in love with this dress the second I laid eyes on it. If you’re not familiar with the brand, it’s called RetrofĂªte. All their pieces are so beautiful! Blake Lievely wote a yellow version of one of their sequin dresses to a premiere a couple months ago with her baby bump and it was soooo cute!

I think every girl should own an embellished, statement piece like this, not just for those occasions that call for a dressier vibe, but I think everyone should have that dress in their closet that makes them feel confident and they they are excited to put on just because! Nothing is more beautiful than a confident woman, and sometimes that confidence shines even brighter in a dress that makes you feel amazing!

Below are a few more embellished pieces that your closet is craving!

+=

XX, Christine

The post The Embellished Piece Your Closet is Craving appeared first on Hello Fashion.



from Hello Fashion https://ift.tt/2KwGedW
via techsidesimple

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.