Header Ads

Real Talk: What Brings You Here?

DETAILS: SHERPA PULLOVER | DENIM | CONVERSE | SUNGLASSES | OLLIE’S SHERPA SUIT | BABYBJORN BABY FREE CARRIER | LIPSTICK

Hey guys! Real talk… I don’t post as much as I used to on the blog, and I wanted to see how many of you guys still enjoy coming here for content?  This has been such an incredible journey, and even though social platforms are where we spend a lot of our time, I’m forever grateful for you following along, old and new, who read here. It means so much! I like the blog because it allows me to share a lot more and write more!

My blog, like my clothing line ILY Couture, has always gradually evolved with me. For those of you who may not remember, I started ILY when I was engaged and looking for some headpieces to wear to my wedding. I couldn’t find what I wanted, so I decided to make my own! From there, it evolved to jewelry, women and kids clothing and more. I remember when I got pregnant with Beckam, we made our ‘Preggers’ tee, and then our iconic ‘Wifey’ tee. Hello Fashion has been evolving also – initially just fashion, then expanding to include family and lifestyle, beauty, travel, home decor, and more. I feel like you guys are truly friends and I love the community we’ve created, so it feels right to share the natural progression of my life.

After having Ollie I did a Q&A on insta and asked what you missed seeing and people said fashion. I hadn’t even realized it but None of my recent pictures on Insta were in jeans, but then upon a closer look I realized I had barely posted jeans in the year prior (part of that was just living in swimsuits and dresses during my pregnancy 🙂 and it occurred to me how much my brand has grown to be more lifestyle than just fashion. I have always loved fashion and love sharing my new finds with you guys, but as I’ve been trying to reflect on my brand, I wanted to give you guys a chance to weigh in. The last thing I want this to be is asking you guys ‘What content do you want to see more of?” that has been so prevalent this year. But for those of you who read here – what do you love the most?  fashion and street style? Or do you prefer the family content at home?  I would love to hear your thoughts below. And thank you guys from the bottom of my heart for being here throughout this journey of life. 🙂 Hope you guys are all staying safe during the quarantine!

XX, Christine

The post Real Talk: What Brings You Here? appeared first on Hello Fashion.



from Hello Fashion https://ift.tt/3brqe7A
via techsidesimple

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.