Header Ads

4 Upgrades Your Loungewear Is Begging For


DETAILS: GREY CASHMERE LOUNGE SWEATER ($10 OFF WITH CODE: HELLOFASHION10 – COMES IN 4 COLORS – WEARING SIZE S) | GREY CASHMERE JOGGERS  ($10 OFF WITH CODE: HELLOFASHION10 – COMES IN 3 COLORS – WEARING SIZE S) | COMBINED SET FOR $25 OFF HERE | SLIPPERS (ON SALE UNDER $50)

The older I get, the more I appreciate good loungewear. Not only does a cozy, oversized sweater and jogger combo make for the perfect outfit to wear for a day at home, but you can also split them up and wear them out as separates. I can’t count how many times I’m running errands or heading to the mall in a good pair of sweats and sneakers – they are pretty much my uniform this season! Here are three ways to upgrade your loungewear to make them feel streetwear worthy.

  1. Set it up: There’s nothing better than a matching loungewear set! For me, the most wearable sets are the ones that are neutral and monochromatic. That I can also wear out with sneakers for those mom days I don’t make it out of my sweats haha. I love the matching grey in this set for a simple, sophisticated look. Keeping it neutral also makes it more versatile, so you can split them up are wear them as separates (like in my airport outfit below).
  2. Splurge: I have joggers and sweatshirts at price points all over the board and I wear them all. But there’s something about reaching for a cashmere set that will add a little bit of luxury to your morning/night – even if it’s just catching up on emails before breakfast or reading bedtime stories to your babies. I’m obsessed with this new cashmere sweater and jogger set – so soft and comfortable! I’m sized up to a small because I like my loungewear a little
  3. The Slipper: Last but not least, added a fluffy pair of slippers makes more of a difference than you might think. I posted these yesterday and got so many comments/questions. They are super fluffy and although you’ll only wear them around the house, there’s something about a cute pair of shoes that makes you feel pulled together – even if it’s just slippers! (This pair is on sale right now under $50; also love the colors this similar pair comes in!)
  4. Versatile: The thing I love most about investing in good quality loungewear is when you can wear them with your regular everyday clothes. I wore the sweater from my set on a trip to Milwaukee and got so many compliments on the it. Outfit deets below 🙂

DETAILS: GREY CASHMERE LOUNGE SWEATER ($10 OFF WITH CODE: HELLOFASHION10) | DENIM JACKET (OLD – SIMILAR HERE) | BLACK CARGO PANTS | SNEAKERS (SIMILAR HERE) | SUNGLASSES (UNDER $100) | WHITE CROSSBODY (UNDE $100 – COMES IN 11 COLORS)

Below are some other pieces that will upgrade your loungewear looks:

 

XX, Christine

The post 4 Upgrades Your Loungewear Is Begging For appeared first on Hello Fashion.



from Hello Fashion https://ift.tt/3cALcCD
via techsidesimple

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.