Header Ads

How To Style An Oversized Blazer For Summer

I’ve been loving the oversized blazer look and wanted to find an affordable lightweight blazer I could style for a summer outfit. I found this men’s blazer on Amazon for under $100 and went with the XL for a looser fit. This blazer totally works as a unisex piece you can share with your significant other! I wore a nude ruched bodycon dress underneath and threw on some white sneakers for a casual but chic street style look that works for in or out of office.

DETAILS: SUNNIES (UNDER $15) | BLAZER (UNDER $70-SIZE XL) | DRESS (UNDER $30-SIZE SMALL) | SADDLE BAG (UNDER $50)

This nude dress is under $30 and super versatile for everyday wear. I love that the side ties are adjustable to so you can loosen or tighten depending on the length you want it. I wanted a dress that hit at the same length as the blazer and this was so perfect to be able to adjust to the exact length that I wanted. I’m wearing the size small here and it comes in 7 other colors.

DETAILS: SUNNIES (UNDER $15) | BLAZER (UNDER $70-SIZE XL) | DRESS (UNDER $30-SIZE SMALL) | SADDLE BAG (UNDER $50)

I was blown away by this designer look-a-like saddle bag I found – the quality is amazing! I ordered both the tan and black but thought the black looked a little more expensive in real life. It’s under $50 and has two straps so you can wear it as a crossbody with the longer strap or as a shoulder bag with the shorter strap.

DETAILS: SUNNIES (UNDER $15) | BLAZER (UNDER $70-SIZE XL) | DRESS (UNDER $30-SIZE SMALL) | SADDLE BAG (UNDER $50) | SNEAKERS

OLLIE: CREAM SET (UNDER $20) | WHITE NIKES (UNDER $100) | SOCKS SET (UNDER $20)

I’ve always found such great matching sets for Ollie on Amazon that are affordable, super cute, and comfortable for him to wear. Ollie’s cream set is under $20 and comes in 7 other colors. The fabric is super soft and he wears the size 18-24 months. Also obsessed with his mini white Nikes! I have a major obsession with babies in Nikes haha.

I love sharing my favorite Amazon finds with you guys! I recently made this Amazon Family Summer Style Guide that you can check out here. Let me know what you think!

xx, Christine

 

 

The post How To Style An Oversized Blazer For Summer appeared first on Hello Fashion.



from Hello Fashion https://ift.tt/3ipFPuR
via techsidesimple

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.