Header Ads

3 Loungewear Finds I’m Living In

Give me all the loungewear!

Own these slippers in multiple colors – sooo soft and under $30!

Love the mesh detailing on this bralette!

This full fuzzy 3-piece set!! Comes in a bunch of colors and under $50!

DETAILS: BLACK MESH BRALETTE (SIZE 34B – WEARING MEDIUM – ALSO GOT THIS ONE) | WHITE FUZZY PANTS SET | SLIPPERS

We’re going on almost a year of living in all things cozy and I for one am not tired of it haha. Sharing a few of my favorite recent loungewear finds below that are worth every penny!

AMAZON BARELY THERE BRAS

I just got this bra on Amazon after hearing amazing reviews about the brand and they are so worth they hype. I’m almost always in a sports bra or bralette just for comfort but these bras are super lightweight, no underwire, and feel like they are barely there. Also got this nude one – love the thick straps.

MATCHING LOUNGEWEAR SETS

I’ve also been finding the best two piece sets lately – I’ve shared a few of my favorites on stories like this full sleeve short set (under $40!) and these cute tie-dye sets (under $30). This fuzzy 3 piece set is also so good in person. It comes in tons of colors and is under $50. Love the high-waisted pants and cropped tank and the sweater is such a cozy touch.

SLIPPERS

I bought these slippers in multiple colors. They are super soft and comfortable and an amazing price point under $30.

Linking a few more of the recent loungewear pieces I bought recently or have had my eye on below! You can also find more of my recent fashion finds here.

 

XX, Christine

The post 3 Loungewear Finds I’m Living In appeared first on Hello Fashion.



from Hello Fashion https://ift.tt/3uzCYU8
via techsidesimple

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.