Header Ads

The Most Flattering One-Piece Swimsuit Brand Under $100

DETAILS: COLORBLOCKED SWIMSUIT (COMES IN 9 COLORS – UNDER $100)

I’ve had this style for years and love! I own it in multiple colors – so comfortable and functional which is a must for the beach.

DETAILS: WHITE MESH DETAIL SWIMSUIT (COMES IN 6 COLORS – UNDER $100)

You guys have heard me talking about Summersalt for a couple years now – I just got some of their newest pieces for my trip to Hawaii and wanted to share! They are hands down one of my most-worn one-piece swimsuit brands. They are super functional and comfortable, so they are especially perfect for our family beach trips when I know we’ll be super active (and even more so now that Ollie is in the mix. 🙂 Below are my latest favorites!

DETAILS: POLKA DOT SWIMSUIT (UNDER $100)

The ‘Something Feminine’ Suit: When I saw this swimsuit I immediately thought of wearing this dress in Paris. Just add a sun hat and oversized sunglasses and you’re in for a major Audrey Hepburn moment. I love the classic polka dot paired with the one shoulder ruffle and the design is super comfortable and wearable. (Even passes the beach day with baby test and that’s saying something haha.) It’s also under $100 and comes in 3 more colors.

DETAILS: CUT-OUT SWIMSUIT (UNDER $100)

The ‘Pretty Peek-a-boo’ Suit: I love the colorblocking on this suit! It makes it feel so high-end, especially in the black and white, and the peek-a-boo cut out is the perfect detail. It’s also under $100 and comes in tons of colors.

DETAILS: DEEP PLUNGE SWIMSUIT (UNDER $100)

The ‘Subtly Sexy’ Suit: Obsessed with the deep V of this swimsuit! I got it in this pretty green color scheme but also love it in the classic black. Summersalt makes it super easy to buy even if you are new to their brand – they are super transparent about upper support and butt coverage for all of their suits so you can find the one that’s right for you but also all of their fabric has great compression so it keeps you in place better than a lot of other swimsuits I’ve worn. (Also comes in 7 colors and under $100.)

DETAILS:  PALAZZO PANTS (UNDER $100)

The Perfect Pant: I also had to add these palazzo pants in both black and leopard and they are a must-pack for any beach trip! Not only are they the cutest swimsuit coverup, they also double as a pretty pant to wear out to dinner with a strappy sandal and a sleeveless or long sleeve bodysuit or with a cropped tee if you are running around town during the day. This one comes in 6 different colors/prints and they are all so good – I think the striped pair is next on my wishlist. They are also great quality and take up next to nothing in suitcase space so it doesn’t hurt to pack a couple. 😉

Below are a few more new Summersalt styles I’m excited to try!

 

XX, Christine

The post The Most Flattering One-Piece Swimsuit Brand Under $100 appeared first on Hello Fashion.



from Hello Fashion https://ift.tt/2O1k44M
via techsidesimple

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.