Header Ads

Hello Fashion At Home: Splurge//Save on Coffee Tables

SPLURGE: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

SAVE:  1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 (ALSO THIS ONE ON SALE UNDER $150) | 7

I could spend years picking out furniture and still feel like I don’t have enough time! Since I’m such a visual person, it’s hard for me to envision how pieces will work together in a space. So after looking at what seems like a million coffee tables online, I wanted to share a few of my favorite pairs for another splurge and save post! We went with #3 and we love it! It’s really large so it fills the space really nicely and I love the texture – so pretty! It also comes in 3 colors. A close second was #6 – again I love the natural woven texture and the save option is so beautiful too! It’s not a huge price difference but the free shipping definitely makes a dent. Also love this similar option on sale for under $150! Below are a few more options I love:

Comment below if there are any other pieces of furniture you want me to put together a splurge//save post on!

XX, Christine

The post Hello Fashion At Home: Splurge//Save on Coffee Tables appeared first on Hello Fashion.



from Hello Fashion http://bit.ly/2DFbcga
via techsidesimple

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.