Header Ads

Try on Haul – Everything Under $150!

OUTFIT DETAILS: COAT | DRESS | BOOTS

This coat is so warm I want it in every color!  Its the perfect longer length to wear with a sweater dress and tall boots.

OUTFIT DETAILS: PULLOVER | JEANS

You guys know I loved this fuzzy pullover I recently got in tan – I was wearing it so much I had to get it in grey too!

OUTFIT DETAILS: SHIRT | JEANS | BAG | BOOTS

This top is the perfect oversized boyfriend tee!  Tucked into jeans with cute booties it has a more dressed up feel.

OUTFIT DETAILS:  COAT | TOP | JEANS | BOOTS | BEANIE

Another coat I want in every color!  I love the deep green color paired with the pop of pink.

OUTFIT DETAILS:  COAT | JEANS | SHOES

This jacket is one of my very favorites! Its so cozy and the corduroy texture makes it different and stand out more than a regular puffer jacket.

OUTFIT DETAILS:  DRESS | COAT | BOOTS

Obsessed with this black dress! Paired with the plaid coat and booties this would be a perfect date night outfit.

OUTFIT DETAILS: DRESS | BOOTS

OUTFIT DETAILS:  DRESS | COAT | BOOTS | BAG

This coat is already on repeat – here again with a cute longer dress and tall boots. And I am loving this clear bag for such a good price!  ($40!)

OUTFIT DETAILS:  TOPCOAT | BAG | BOOTS | JEANS

This jacket again paired with jeans for a more casual daytime look. I love that I can mix and match all these pieces for day and night and different occasions.

OUTFIT DETAILS:  TOP | PANTS | BOOTS | BAG

When two of my favorite places to shop are combined, there’s nothing more convenient! I am always drawn to the pieces from Topshop when I’m in Nordstrom – its so easy to stock up and mix and match cute and trendy pieces for an affordable price.  Here are some of my recent favorites I found last week… Happy shopping! 🙂

XX,
Christine

*In collaboration with Nordstrom. 

The post Try on Haul – Everything Under $150! appeared first on Hello Fashion.



from Hello Fashion https://ift.tt/2OEpjVR
via techsidesimple

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.